Watermelon Ginger Hydration Drink
- 1 cup fresh watermelon, diced or cubed
- 1½ cups chilled berry flavored tea (herbal or green) such as pomegranate, acai, or raspberry
- 1 tsp fresh ginger (minced or solid)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar or Stevia
- 1 pinch unrefined sea salt
1. Combine all ingredients with the basic electrolyte beverage in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. As you pour the liquid into your drinking bottle, strain the pulp with a fine mesh strainer.
– Katia Kucher, Sports Nutritionist and ultra-runner