Joe calls himself the ‘Ginger Wizard,’ but everyone else knows him as Joe! He established Hong Kong Sports Clinic to tackle the local community’s concerns about the trustworthiness and money-minded nature of the physiotherapy profession. Focused on fostering trust and credibility, Joe broadened the clinic’s services to include holistic wellness and fitness. As a physiotherapist and exercise specialist, he specializes in team sports, runners, dancers, yogis, gym injuries, lower back pain, hip OA, FAI, and post-surgical rehabilitation. Today, Joe leads a dedicated team of professionals, catering to people who desire to live better, healthier lives.
* Founder and Principal Physiotherapist Hong Kong Sports Clinic
* Former Head Physiotherapist of HKFC (Rugby)
* Former Consulting Physiotherapist for HK ballet
* Specialties: team sports, runners, dancers and yogis, gym injuries, lower back pain and post surgical rehabilitation
* Bachelor of Science in Physiotherapy (Curtin)
* With Over 15 years and 35000 hours of clinical experience
*HK and Australian registered physiotherapist