- Feeling stiffness as an office worker?
- Struggling to touch your toes?
- Difficulty playing with your kids?
- Age affecting your mobility?
- Want a better golf swing or tennis serve?
- Seeking sports performance gains?
- Least flexible in yoga class?
- Yoga not improving your flexibility?
- Handstand hindered by shoulder mobility?
If your answers to any of the above questions are yes, then we are happy to help you improve your mobility and reach your goals!
Remember how effortlessly you used to move as a kid? Sitting comfortably on the floor for hours, crawling around, jumping up and down with ease. Just because you spend long hours sitting in the office or are getting older, it doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your joint mobility and daily functional movement. And just because you’ve always been stiff and inflexible, it’s still not too late to improve!
Our approach to mobility is unique and effective, drawing inspiration from yoga poses while incorporating additional elements to enhance strength, joint stability, and end-of-range control. We also use a variety of props and tools to facilitate stretches and myofascial release, ensuring that every session is tailored to your unique needs and goals. Unlike traditional static hold yoga poses, we design our dynamic movements to be enjoyable and engaging, even for those who may not consider themselves particularly flexible.
Whether you’re looking for a beginner-level group class or a more advanced private session, we have the expertise and resources to help you achieve your mobility goals. We have seen so many customers improve their mobility and feel they are more flexible than even their younger days! Contact us to start your transformation today!
- Hip hinge
- Spine extension and rotation
- Shoulder mobility: reach overhead reach and behind the back
Intermediate / advanced:
- Pistols squat
- Olympic lifting
- Rotating the grip in yoga